Milpitas Mom's Favorite Jokes
21. Cleaning up the dining area means getting the fast food bags out of the back seat of your car.
20. Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that they don't have email addresses.
19. Keeping up with news entails adding the Go Milpitas! homepage to your bookmarks.
18. You have a "to do list" that includes entries for lunch and bathroom breaks and they are usually the ones that never get crossed off.
17. You have actually faxed your Christmas list to your parents.
16. Pick up lines now include a reference to liquid assets and capital gains.
15. You consider 2nd day Air Delivery and Inner-office Mail painfully slow.
14. You assume any question about whether to valet park or not is rhetorical.
13. You refer to your dining room table as the flat filing cabinet.
12. Your idea of being organized is multiple colored post-it notes.
11. Your grocery list has been on your refrigerator so long some of products don't even exist anymore.
10. You lecture the neighborhood kids selling lemonade on ways to improve their process.
9. You get all excited when it's Saturday so you can wear sweats to work.
8. You refer to the tomatoes grown in your garden as deliverables.
7. You find you really need PowerPoint to explain what you do for a living.
6. You normally eat out of vending machines and at the most expensive restaurant in town within the same week.
5. You think that "progressing an action plan" and "calendarizing a project" are acceptable English phrases.
4. You know the people at the airport hotels better than your next-door neighbors.
3. You ask your friends to "think out of the box" when making Friday night plans.
2. You think Einstein would have been more effective had he put his ideas into a matrix.
And, The Number One Sign You Work in Milpitas:
1. You think a "half-day" means leaving at 5 o'clock.