All Jokes - Alphabetically
On the Job
Christmas Carole Quiz
These are the names of well-known Christmas caroles, rewritten in PC (pretty convoluted). If you like puzzles, try to decipher them. If not, just get a chuckle from matching up the translations! Place cursor over linked text and wait a second for the real title to appear.
Example: Heavenly beings at extreme altitudes my associates and I perceived auditory stimulus emanating from.
Translation: "Angels we have heard on high"
- Sir Lancelot with severe laryngitis
- Boulder of the tinkling metal spheres
- Vehicular homicide was committed on Dad's mom by a precipitous darling
- Wanted in late December: top forward incisors
- The apartment of two psychiatrists
- The lad is a diminutive percussionist
- I exclaim, a member of the round table with missing areas
- Decorate the entryways
- Cup-shaped instruments fashioned of a whitish metallic element
- Oh small Israel urban center
- Far off in a hay bin
- Kong, Lear, and Nat Cole ...that's us!
- Duodecimal enumeration of the passage of the Yuletide season
- Leave and broadcast from an elevation
- Our fervent hope is that you thoroughly enjoy your Yuletide season
- Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully
- As the guardians of the woolly animals protected their charges in the dark hours
- I beheld a trio of nautical vessels moving in this direction
- Jubilation to the entire terrestrial globe
- Do you perceive the same vibrations which stimulate my auditory sense organ?
- A joyful song of reverence relative to hollow metallic vessels which vibrate and bring forth a ringing sound when struck
- Parent was observed osculating a red-coated unshaven teamster
- May the Deity bestow an absence of fatigue to mild male humans
- Rose-colored uncouth dolf is aware of the nature of precipitation, darling. (Tricky)