All Jokes - Alphabetically
On the Job
Densa IQ Test
You've heard of MENSA
the group for geniuses with IQ's of 140 and above? Well this
test is similar, it's from
DENSA and it's a lot more fun.
Give it a try: Write down or remember your answers and DON'T
CHEAT!!!!! Hover over "Answer" if stumped.
- Do they have a 4th of July in England? Yes/No
- How many birthdays does the average man have?
- Some months have 31 days; how many have 28?
- How many outs are there in an inning?
- Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister? Yes/No
- Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer?
- If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
- A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half an hour. How many minutes would the pills last?
- A farmer has 17 sheep, and all but 9 die. How many are left?
- How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the ark?
- A clerk in the butcher shop is 5' 10" tall. What does he weigh?
- How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?
- A plane crashes on the Canadian - US border. In which country do you bury the survivors?
- What is the least amount of coins it takes to make 55 cents if one of the coins is a quarter?